8 Reasons to Join as a Tutor
1. Value your knowledge, skills and education. Make a good reputation and impression as a tutor/peer-tutor.
2. Teach students from around the world. Choose your own timing. Work full-time or part-time.
3. Online tutoring is emerging as a popular form of private tuition for students across the world, owing to the convenience and multi-utility features of the medium.
4. The number of parents who utilize private tutors for their children is increasing by about 15% annually. (The Education Industry Association)
5. Private tutoring is set to surpass $100 billion by 2018, according to Global Industry Analysts Inc. a research firm in San Jose, California.
6. Sharpen your skills by teaching others and make money in the process
7. Tutor locally or become an e-tutor.
8. Get hired for peer-tutoring and excel in your skills while supplementing income.