= Validated Field Add-On =
The **Validated Field** add-on for [Advanced Custom Fields](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/)
provides a wrapper for other input types which allows you to provide client side input masking using the jQuery
[Masked Input Plugin](http://digitalbush.com/projects/masked-input-plugin/), server side validation using either PHP regular expressions
or PHP code, the option of ensuring a field’s uniqueness for all posts by `post_type` and `meta_key`, `post_type`, or site wide, or a
single post by meta_key, as well as marking a field as read-only. Edit your fields in the ACF Field Group editor and update code using the ACE.js
IDE with autocomplete and syntax validation.
= Features =
1. **Input Masking** – easily set masks on text inputs to ensure data is properly formatted.
2. **Server-Side Validation** – validate the inputs using server side PHP code or regular expressions.
3. **Uniqueness** – ensure that the value being updated is not already in use.
4. **Repeater Fields** – validated fields within a [Repeater Field](http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/add-ons/repeater-field/).
5. **Read Only** – specify a field as read-only allowing it to be displayed but not updated.
6. **WordPress Multi Language** – compatible with multilingual sites using the WPML plugin.
7. **Conditional Logic** – show and hide validated fields based on the values of other “switch” fields.
= Compatibility =
Requires [Advanced Custom Fields](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/) version 4.0 or greater.