**Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider [leaving a 5-star review](https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/user-session-control).**
WordPress 4.1 “Dinah” introduced the awesome power of user session management.
However, you are limited to only being able to destroy your own sessions, and you cannot destroy them individually.
This plugin allows Administrators to view and manage all sessions by all users on an individual basis.
* Displays a custom “God view” screen of all active user sessions
* Sort sessions by user, role, creation date, expiry date or IP address
* Quickly and easily destroy sessions you think may be a security risk
* Respects the timezone, date format and time format saved under General Settings
* View all user sessions from all blogs on your network via the Network Admin
**Development of this plugin is done [on GitHub](https://github.com/fjarrett/user-session-control). Pull requests welcome. Please see [issues reported](https://github.com/fjarrett/user-session-control/issues) there before going to the plugin forum.**