This plugin show maps created with qgis and exported with qgis2web, you just have to upload the folder with all map files to the server.
* You must have ftp access to your wordpress installation.
* Upload all your qgis2web maps -each map in its own directory- through ftp or ssh to a directory named “gismaps_maps” within the wp-content directory.
Edit a post:
* Use the Gis map tab to add your first map
* Write the DIRECTORY NAME, make a test and copy the shortcode
* Now you have a shortcode, you can paste it into any page or post editor
* Save or publish the post
* This plugin creates a sample map that connects with openstreetmap.org servers, you can delete this map at any time.