The Getty Images WordPress plugin integrates seamlessly with your Wordpress 3.5+ Media Manager and lets you create posts with photos and illustrations from Getty Images – without ever leaving your WordPress site.
With 2.0, users can now access over 50 million embeddable images for editorial use on their WordPress.org site, for free.
* Access to over 50 million embeddable images, available for editorial use and at no cost to you.
Getty Images customers can access and license imagery:
* Search millions of photos, vectors and illustrations, customized to your Getty Images account.
* Download and preview comp images before you post.
* Download, insert and publish any size image using your existing agreement with Getty Images.
* Licensed images are saved to your Media Library for future use.
Using the plugin once installed
1. Go to a new or existing post.
2. Select Getty Images above the composition area, or access Getty Images from the Media tab.
3. For users who wish to embed images in their blog: Select Access Embeddable Images. Start searching for images that fit your needs. Select Embed into Post. Publish!
4. For customers: Select the Getty Images Customer option. Login your Getty Images account to download images for preview or publication, and to access your content and active agreements. Start searching, downloading and using!