(Quick Response code) A two-dimensional bar code that is widely used to cause a Web page to download into the user’s smartphone when scanned with a mobile tagging app. ‘Dyanomic QR Code Generator’ plugin generate qr code for each and every page, post and site url . Its easy to use from your sidebars. No setting up needed just plug and play.
= Shortcode =
* [dqr_code] – shows QR code for permalink of current post, page or custom post type.
* [dqr_code url=”http://example.com”] – shows QR code for “http://example.com”.
* [dqr_code post_id=”99″] – shows QR code for permalink of post ID “99”. (supports post,page or custom post type).
* [dqr_code url=”http://example.com”] – shows QR code for “http://example.com” and the ‘post_id’ parameter will be denied.
* [dqr_code url=”http://example.com” size=”300″ color=”#000000″ bgcolor=”#ffffff”] – shows QR code for “http://example.com”. Where the QR code will be 300px X300px size and will have “#000000” as color and “#ffffff” as background color. Defaults: Size= 200, Color=”#000000″, Background Color=”#ffffff”;
= Key Feratures: =
* Easy install
* Very easy to configure.
* Easy to use shortcode.
= Rate us/ Feedback: =
Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review, so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users.
= Need More? =
Please contact us if you need custom features or any other things.