If you have a 3D printer and wish to charge for model printing this plugin is for you.
How it works:
Site administrator configures printers, materials and pricing in the admin. Customers upload their models, choose printer and material, see the estimated price, input their email address and comments and press the “Request a Quote” button.
The admin receives the request notification by email and sends the quotes through the Price Request Manager or discards the quote requests.
* Supported file types: STL (bin, ascii), OBJ (+.mtl), ZIP.
* Configurable printers, filaments and coatings.
* Build tray shape (rectangle, circle).
* Material/coating shininess (plastic, wood, metal).
* Transparent and glowing materials.
* Customizable pricing: can be configured to charge per model weight, filament volume or bounding box volume.
* Large file upload support (upload chunking).
* Model scaling.
* Drag and drop.
* Filament price calculator.
* Email notification.
* Price request manager.
* Translation ready.
* Responsive layout.
Premium version of the plugin has all features of the lite version plus:
* WooCommerce integration.
* Image printing: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP files get converted to STL.
* Can arrange multiple STL models from a ZIP file.
* Extra layout options.
* Model repair & optimization (auto rotation for optimized 3D printing process)
* Infill calculation.
* Per hour pricing.
* Support material calculation.
* Ability to add predefined models to products.
* Extra price fields.
* Email template manager.
* Custom attributes with configurable price.
* Ability to assign different printers and materials to different products.
* Free support.
* New cool features to come.