A simple plugin for adding the new No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA to WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form to protect against spam.
* Option to activate CAPTCHA in WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form page.
* Choose a theme for the CAPTCHA.
* Auto-detects the user’s language
**Note:** Multiple instance of reCAPTCHA can not appear in the same page i.e only a single reCAPTCHA can exist per web page.
As a result, if you activate the CAPTCHA in both login and registration form, in WooCommerce checkout and My Account page, the CAPTCHA will appear only
in the login form.
### Plugins you will like
* **[ProfilePress](https://wordpress.org/plugins/ppress/)**: A shortcode based WordPress form builder that makes building custom login, registration and password reset forms stupidly simple. [More info here](http://profilepress.net)
* **[OmniPay](https://omnipay.io)**: OmniPay is a payment gateway extension for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads that bundles several payment providers such as Stripe, 2checkout, PayPal, Braintree, WePay, Authorize.Net together thus saving you money.
You get over seven(7) payment extensions for the price of one saving you over 90% of cost.
* **[Better WePay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce](https://omnipay.io/downloads/better-wepay-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce/)**: allows your WooCommerce powered store to accept credit card and bank account payment from shoppers via WePay.