FP News Ticker allows you to display news/post from a specific category in a widget position with ticker(reveal – output will like type writing) effects or fadeIn/fadeOut effects. The sliding/scrolling options are managable from wordpress admin area. You can also assign the category and the post limit.
You can control over your testimonial sliding/scrolling transition effect, time, direction etc.
** If the control buttons are not visible and the news title is not so long, then it will behave as Responsive view.
Demo Link: http://www.jquerynewsticker.com/
= Plugin Settings =
* Title – textbox (by default it is – Latest News:, you can use anything.)
* Category ID – textbox
* Post Limit – Options
* Speed – textbox (You can use .100, .200 etc, Remember they worked for Reveal effect [Output will like type writing])
* Delay Time – textbox (You can use 3000, 4000, 5000 etc, Remember they are in Milisecond)
* Direction – Options
* Display Type – Options
* FadeIn Time – textbox (You can use 600, 700, 800 etc, Remember they are in Milisecond)
* FadeOut Time – textbox (You can use 300, 400, 500 etc, Remember they are in Milisecond)
* Control Buttons – Options
* Debug – Options (Show some helpful errors in the console or as alerts)