* Custom Administration Menus and Sub Menus
* Posts, Pages, Attachments and [Custom Post Types](http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Types)
* Categories, Tags and [Custom Taxonomies](http://codex.wordpress.org/Taxonomies)
* Custom [Widgets](http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Widgets)
* User Profiles
Sections for Posts and Pages can also be displayed conditionally depending on whether a Page uses a certain [Page Template](http://codex.wordpress.org/Page_Templates) or whether a Post uses a certain [Post Format](http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Formats). Sections can also be displayed conditionally depending on the Post IDs, Titles or Slugs.
* The plugin can also be placed inside a theme. This is useful if you would like to bundle this plugin with a theme
= Fields Supported =
Currently the following types of fields are supported:
* **Group** – A group of fields. You can also create a *group within a group*, i.e. a nested group! Groups can be nested to an infinite level, at least in theory.
* Text Field
* Hidden Field
* Media Field – Let’s you upload a file or enter a custom URL pointing to a file. You can use this field for uploading any type of file to the Media library.
* Checkbox – You can set whether a checkbox can accept multiple values or not
* Select – A drop down from which a single or multiple items can be selected depending on whether you have allowed selection of multiple values
* Select_Posts – A drop down which can contain items belonging to any post type viz. Posts, Page, Attachments or of any other Custom Post Type
* Select_Terms – A drop down which can contain terms from any taxonomy which includes Tags, Categories or any other Custom Taxonomy
* Select_Users – A drop down which can contain users registered on the site
* Editor – A WYSIWYG editor. This is the same one that’s used on the post edit screen by default for editing the content of the post
All fields except the Editor field can be made repeatable.
= Additional Field Requests =
If you feel the need for an additional field type then please use the [support forum](http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/fields-framework) and leave your suggestion. This will be looked into ASAP.