The “BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On” is an extension that cleans up and removes as much BadgeOS data from the your database that it can accurately detect. This way, you can “start over” with a clean database while you are developing your achievement-based website or course.
This is a plugin you should not leave active longer than you need, to prevent accidentally deleting your data when you do not intend to. Also, ALWAYS back up your database before use, just to be safe.
Note: This Add-on requires the free BadgeOS plugin. [Get the BadgeOS plugin](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/badgeos/ “BadgeOS”).
= Resources / Helpful Links =
BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On is made available by Michael Beckwith based on the achievement awarding suite by [LearningTimes, LLC](http://www.learningtimes.com/ “LearningTimes web site”). Here are some ways to stay connected and to see what else LearningTimes is up to:
* [BadgeOS.org](http://badgeos.org/ “BadgeOS web site”) – Contact Us, Video Tutorials, Examples, News
* [LearningTimes](http://www.learningtimes.com/ “LearningTimes web site”) – Bringing people together through engaging online conferences, events and activities.
* [Credly.com](https://credly.com/ “Credly web site”) – Recognize, manage and share lifelong achievement
* [Credly Knowledgebase](http://support.credly.com/ “Credly FAQ and Support”) – Credly FAQ
* [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/LearningTimes “LearningTimes on Facebook”) – BadgeOS and LearningTimes on Facebook
* [Twitter](https://twitter.com/LearningTimes “LearningTimes on Facebook”) – BadgeOS and LearningTimes Tweets
* [E-Mailing List](http://badgeos.org/join-list/ “BadgeOS Occasional Mailing List – No spam!”) – Occasional updates via e-mail
* [GitHub](https://github.com/opencredit/badgeos “BadgeOS on GitHub”) – Report issues, contribute code
= License Info =
Michael Beckwith licenses BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On to you under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
There is NO WARRANTY for this software, express or implied, including the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3, at [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html “License”) for more details.