Advanced Dewlayer is developed by [WesternDeal](http://www.westerndeal.com) allows you to show list of MP3’s on your site or blog by fetching them from single directory on your server. You have to use shortcode into your page/post with path of your MP3 folder from which you want to fetch all MP3 files and you will see a perfect playable list of MP3’s with much more options.
* Get all MP3 files from sindle directory to display list of playable MP3s with other information and download option
* You can also include single mp3 file from local or remote server
* Plugin settings allows you to manage playing list of MP3s
**MP3 files from single directory**
You can use below shortcode for fetching all MP3’s from single directory on your site:
*[musicdirectory path=”path of directory from which you want to fetch MP3’s”]*
1. [musicdirectory path=”myaudio/”]
2. [musicdirectory path=”wp-content/myaudio/”]`
**Remember:** Don’t forget to Include trailing slash (/) at the end of path and use relative path (relative to your site’s root).
For Documentation in PDF Please [Click Here](http://westerndeal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Documentation.pdf)
Advanced Dewplayer PRO VERSION is AVAILABLE now. [Download Here](http://westerndeal.com/advanced-dewplayer-plugin/)